LIFE INSURANCE SAFE ZONE
aka ADVANCED LIFE INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
aka CASH-VALUE LIFE INSURANCE
Following are some of the advanced life insurance solutions generated through cash-value life insurance, in addition to High-Yield Annuities
1) Life Insurance Safe Zone
2) Tax-Free Retirement Income | Tax-Free Passive Income
3) Infinite Banking (Become your own banker)
4) Key Person Life Insurance (Key Man, Key Woman)
5) Succession Plan Plus / Funding Buy/Sell Agreements
6) High-Yield Annuities
This site is dual-focused:
1) As “Life Insurance Safe Zone” indicates, there will be no pressure exerted on you at any time during the process. If you decide that you want one of the policies that I show you, it will be on your terms and in your time. I will make sure that you have the information, the numbers, and the understanding to be able to make an informed decision.
2) The “Advanced Life Insurance Solutions” refers to cash-value policies, which include the concept of Infinite Banking (aka Privatized Banking, Cash-Flow Banking, Bank On Yourself, and a myriad of other terms used.) These policies can effectively be used for Succession Planning, Key Person Insurance, Tax-Free Retirement Income, plus more.
Please choose posts from the menu below for an in-depth understanding of the multitude of benefits as well as the detriments to look out for. At the end of each post, you will find a link back to this menu. Whether you are an individual (anywhere from 0-85) or a business I offer you Protection & Growth By Design (ProtectionAndGrowthByDesign.com). As an example, if one of these policies were taken out on a newborn, by the time he/she reaches 70 years old the projected cash value would equal 3500+% of the cumulative premiums paid, at which time the money can be withdrawn tax-free.
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Are You A Candidate for Infinite (Privatized) Banking?
- Cash-Value Life Insurance Explained
- Contact Us
- Funding Buy-Sell Agreements
- History of Infinite (Privatized) Banking, The
- Infinite Banking In All Its Glory
- Infinite Banking Simplified
- Infinite Banking Visual
- IRS Code 7702
- Key Person (Man or Woman) Life Insurance
- Life Insurance, Terminology
- Life Insurance, Types
- Living Benefits (aka “Accelerated Death Benefits”)
- Modified Endowment Contract (MEC)
- Non-Direct Loan Recognition
- “Pri-Ban” Policies: Pros & Cons
- Retirement, Are You Prepared
- Succession Plan Plus
- Tax Advantages of “Pri-Ban” Life Insurance Policies, The
- Tax-Free Retirement Visual
- Using an IUL as an Investment Vehicle
- What Kind of Policy Do You Use for Privatized Banking?
- Whole Story, The
- What is Infinite (Privatized) Banking and How Does It Work?
- Death of an Owner
- Do I Need Life Insurance?
- Financial Future
- Highlights of Changes for 2023 in IRA Contributions
- How Cash Value Life Insurance Policies Can Benefit Businesses
- Infinite Banking – Whole Life Vs. IUL
- Is the 401(k) plan a Rip-Off?
- Jim Harbaugh agrees to increased compensation in the form of life insurance- 2016
- Life Insurance (Original Poem)
- Life Insurance, the Mel Kaye Way (Original Poem)
- “Make the Chili”
- Mitigating the Credit Risks of Selling to Small Companies and Partnerships
- Take Control of Your Future
- The Truth About Term Policies
- What Are the Differences between Whole Life Insurance and Indexed Universal Life Insurance?
- What Happens If Your Life Insurance Company Fails?
- What is a Maximum-Funded IUL?
- What is the Difference Between a Roth IRA and a Traditional IRA?
Following are additional URLs used for this site: